Saturday 16 May 2015

Exercise

So to boost up my spirit i bought new sportshoes wakakaka. Macam vivvy kan? :P

Semalam started the DAY 1 of exercise. Tu pon initially nak jogging but then discount to main badminton depan lift je, which is indoor. N that was after i tried to ask my roomate to replace me to go n play with Ilya.  Sakit perut tauuuu (such a lame excuse but its trueeeee). Tp dia xnak! Anyway, alhamdulillah berjaya. Tu pon I played the first half je (sakit tangannnn) then paksa my roomate who was sitting at the side there watching us, initially baca buku but then count the point for us. Haha.

Then today, DAY 2. Alhamdulillah berjaya jugak! Walaupon masa bangun tu I was like alaa xhujan ke. Haha. Then buka laptop realizing byk gila kerja nak kena buat. Writing dissertation, case study, presentation paeds, upcoming quiz in 2 days time. Arkkk. Im dead! Again, I ask for a discount. Haha. Pegi stadium naik kereta lah? Kena la pulas telinga sikit (xsakit ponnn). Then we went for a roti canai (roti telur to be exact). *sigh. Balik bilik, ubemate dah belikan breakfast, roti canai! Haha. Rezeki jgn nak tolak2. After all she looked sad dah bila kitorg kata kitorg p mamak td. Xpe2, I love my friend more ok?

So? There should be until DAY 30 (hopefully!) so that my never-achieved-this-level weight can back to normal. Sob sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment