Saturday 21 February 2015

Final Start

Dia punya frust bila first kelas mulanya tunda seminggu so extra cuti - yeay wpon mula2 macam amboi seminggu lama kot satgi jenuh nak ligan syllabus, then diawalkan ke khamis - awal 3 hari oh ok wpon 2 hr je then sabtu ahad y not just skip it but ermm ok I'm still ok with it, but finally isnin ada kelas - no I'm totally no ok with that!!!!!!

Ya Allah aku mmg jenis susah nak terima benda mengejut. This small thing make me feel like wanna cry! I'm just being too emotional ya I know but I can't help myself when the hormones are ting tong in here (sorry, always put the blame on u guys dear hormones). I'm saddddddddddd! Isnin 2pm to 5pm then selasa rabu free. Yes free because clerkship has not started yet. :|

And I know I'm feeling stg not good. Why am I being lazy to start my very final semester?  Why? I should be excited to learn to prepare myself to be a muslim pharmacist later! Oh come on! I should feel so bad so reluctant to start my final semester!

Oo Allah who hold my heart, hold it tight to the right path Allah. Don't let it be under my control although in less than second because I'm bad Allah. Please Allah. Strengthen me, courage me, lead me, hold me, guide me Allah...

New final semester, please be nice to me okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment